Are you passionate about fitness, education, and community involvement? Do you have a knack for organization and a drive to impact young minds positively? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you!
Tulsa Youth Rowing Association seeks a dedicated and enthusiastic Erg Ed Program Coordinator to lead and enhance our innovative fitness program. Join us in making a difference in students’ lives across our district.
As the Erg Ed Program Coordinator, you will play a pivotal role in the success of our program. You will be responsible for the planning, coordination, and execution of Erg Ed activities within Tulsa Public Schools. Your primary goal will be to ensure students have a rewarding experience, developing their physical fitness, teamwork skills, and overall well-being.
– Program Development: Collaborate with school administrators and physical educators to develop and implement the Erg Ed program in alignment with curriculum objectives.
– Training and Support: Provide training and support to school-based Erg Ed instructors, ensuring they are well-equipped to deliver effective lessons.
– Resource Management: Manage program resources, including ergometers, training materials, and safety equipment.
– Student Engagement: Foster a positive and inclusive atmosphere for students, encouraging their active participation and engagement in Erg Ed activities.
– Events and Competitions: Organize and oversee Erg Ed events, competitions, and demonstrations, showcasing student achievements.
– Data Tracking: Maintain accurate records of student progress and program outcomes for reporting purposes.
– Community Outreach: Act as a liaison between Tulsa Public Schools and the Tulsa Youth Rowing Association, building relationships with parents, students, and the community.
– Bachelor’s degree in education, sports science, or a related field (or equivalent experience).
– Strong organizational and communication skills.
– Passion for fitness and a commitment to promoting a healthy lifestyle among students.
– Experience in program coordination or management is a plus.
– Knowledge of rowing or ergometer use is beneficial but not required.
Why Join Us:
– Make a Difference: Be part of a program that positively impacts students’ lives by promoting fitness, teamwork, and life skills.
– Collaborative Environment: Work alongside dedicated educators and fitness enthusiasts who share your passion for student development.
– Professional Growth: Opportunities for professional development and advancement within the program.
– Community Impact: Contribute to the health and well-being of the Tulsa community.
How to Apply:
If you’re ready to take on this rewarding role as the Erg Ed Program Coordinator and help shape the future of fitness education in Tulsa Public Schools, we’d love to hear from you! Please submit your resume and a cover letter detailing your qualifications and enthusiasm for this position to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also include three reference contacts that we can contact.
Join us in fostering a healthier, more active, and empowered generation of students through the Erg Ed program. Together, we’ll row toward a brighter future!
*Tulsa Youth Rowing Association is an equal-opportunity employer. We encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and experiences.*