Are you ready to help us make a difference in Tulsa?
Tulsa Youth Rowing Association is seeking coaches for its juniors and outreach rowing programs. Currently, the organization has about 15 members (recreational and competitive
The amount of time required to fulfill the requirements of the position will vary based on position but applicants can expect to coach from two to five days per week if hired to coach the novice team, and at least 5 days per week if hired to work with the varsity team. Applicants seeking to coach the competitive team (novice and/or varsity) should also be prepared to travel with the team on at least three weekends (per school semester) to out of town regattas and also attend meetings and various team functions.
– Coaching of middle school and high school athletes from beginners to advanced.
– Supervision and coordination of practices with an emphasis on safety.
– Some equipment maintenance. Knowledge of rigging a plus, but not required.
– Travel with the team and be available for weekend competitions.
– Work with other coaches to develop the TYRA competitive and outreach rowing programs.
– Recruitment of prospective athletes.
– Management of equipment
– Management of coaching staff
– Assist with fundraising events.
There is a salary available for successful applicants. Paycheck commensurate with experience and level of responsibility.
Please send all applications/resume and references (3) for this position to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applicants must be able to pass a background check through the USRowing preferred system.