1. Tulsa Rowing Club Juniors is a community based rowing program, located in downtown Tulsa on the Arkansas River.
2. TRCJ has 60 student athletes from 12 different high schools across the Tulsa area.
3. TRCJ owns $200,000 equipment.
4. TRCJ is planning a trip to race in the United Kingdom at the Henley Royal Regatta in the summer of 2013.
5. TRCJ races in Boston every fall at the Head of the Charles Regatta.
6. TRCJ graduates have pursued collegiate rowing careers at the following institutions – University of Tulsa, Southern Methodist University, Gonzaga, Oklahoma City University, The University of Oklahoma, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Yale, The University of Kansas and Boston University.
7. Several athletes who attend the colleges listed in point #6 earned college scholarships after rowing for only one or two years.
8. The athletes train 5 days a week for 2 hours per day.
9. TRCJ runs summer camps during the month of June for those athletes looking to join the 2012-13 team. Info here: http://tulsarowing.org/juniors/?page_id=65
10. Three members of the club hold ultra-distance rowing world records. http://tulsarowing.org/juniors/?p=945